Springfield Marine Mariner II with Locking Slide & Swivel Functions
Springfield Marine designed their 4" Series to withstand the toughest boating conditions.
Perfect for turbulent boating adventures, this Mariner II Heavy Duty Locking Slide & Swivel Seat mount is made with high quality materials for ultimate longevity.
Easily activate the slide and swivel functions, which lock into place to meet the highest ABYC safety standards.
- Swivel provides 360-degree rotation
- White powder coating resists corrosion (note: powder-coating is not a recommended finish for saltwater applications)
- Slide provides 6" range of fore and aft travel for positioning that meets your needs
- Aluminum formed side plate measurements: 10-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- 1/4" thick aluminum swivel plate
- Seat mount clamps onto 4" diameter posts and locks into place with a stainless steel pin
- 1/2" HDPE internal bearing promises smooth swivel rotation and operation
- Travel range: 6" fore and aft
- Adds 3-7/8" to overall height of the pedestal
- Mounting Pattern: 5" X 12" (no mounting hardware included)
- Mounting holes are bigger and require a 5/16" bolt (if using a smaller bolt, you may need to use a washer)
- Compatible with Springfield Marine 4" Series Fixed Height Pedestals
- ABYC Rating: Class AD (safe for use in driver position)
Please note that this item may take 10 to 15 business days to ship directly from the manufacturer