Springfield Marine™ Removable Backrest Support with 10° Recline
Pair this backrest support with the Backrest Receiver (sold separately) and your favorite cushion!
Springfield Marine™ Removable Backrests come in a compact, two-piece design that makes it easy to add back support options for a more comfortable boating experience.
A great seating solution for center console boats, install at the bow so that guests can relax and enjoy the forward-facing view!
- High-strength aluminum is expertly shaped, heat- treated and hardened for ultimate durability
- Polished and anodized to withstand the elements and provide lasting corrosion protection
- Designed with two notches at the bottom to lock into the ball-detent mechanism for a secure connection with the receptacle (sold separately)
- Easily plugs into the backrest receptacle (sold separately)
- 10° Recline provides comfortable support to suit your preferences
- Purchase includes one (1) backrest support bar only; cushion and receiver sold separately
- Dimensions: 19.5" Length x 2" Width x 0.5" Thick
- Installed Length: 14.25"
- 3 countersunk holes - the 1st is spaced 0.5" from the top, the other two are spaced evenly 4.75" from center of each hole
- Meets ABYC H-31 safety standards when used with Springfield Marine receivers (sold separately)
The Springfield Marine™ Backrest Supports are designed to be used with the brand receivers (sold separately)
- Springfield Marine™ Removable Backrest Receiver with Drain (3760060)
- Springfield Marine™ Removable Backrest Receiver without Drain (3760060-ND)