Springfield Marine Service Parts | Spring-Lock Floor Base Repair Kit (2100038)
Restore your Spring-Lock floor base to its former glory! If your Spring-Lock floor base isn't fitting the way it used to, then look no further than the Spring-Lock Base Repair Kit!
Whether your seat is wobbly, or the bushing in your base is lost or busted, this kit is sure to solve your problem.
- The kit includes two bushings: a tapered bushing and a straight bushing
- Glue comes in a 1/2 oz. bottle and contains a brush cap for easy application
- Bushings are composed of marine grade materials to remain durable against harsh weather and boating conditions
- 1 x 1-ounce bottle of glue with brush applicator attached to the cap
TIP: reactivate dried-out glue with an equal amount of acetone or lacquer thinner
- 1 x Bushing (1.905" W x 2.9" H)
- 1 x Bushing (2.031" W x 2.875" H)
- 1 x wooden dowel mandrel for easy, mess-free installation
This repair kit may be used to fix the following products, listed by part numbers provided by Springfield Marine:
Instructions for installing new bushing
Drive a screwdriver between the edge of the bushing and the inside wall of the base and pry out the old bushing.
Apply the red glue to the outside of the new bushing, place in the base and drive it in using the supplied wooden mandrel until the top of the bushing is flush with the top of the base.